Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Arrangement - Flowers arranged in some type of a container or design such as a vase or wreath.
- Bouquet - Flowers that are arranged but not in a container, usually wrapped in paper and put into a display bag.
- Boutonniere - A small bouquet that is pinned to the shoulder or lapel.
- Bulk Flowers - Flowers that are wrapped in bundles from the wholesalers.
- Corsage - An arrangement of flowers usually for the females of a wedding or going to a dance. We carry 4 types
- Pendant - An arrangement designed to be worn around the neck as a necklace.
- Shoulder -
- Boutonniere style - Pinned as above but is fuller with a feminine touch.
- Brooch style - A clasp or ornament having a pin at the back for passing through the clothing and a catch for securing the point of the pin.
- Wrist - An arrangement designed to be worn around the wrist as a bracelet.
- Cut Flowers - Flowers that are individual stem.
- Designer's Choice - The designer is left with the choice of what to put into the arrangement or bouquet and how to do them.